Web Search Analyst(Data Entry)
Content Curator / Web search Analyst
Are you Internet & Search Engine Savvy- “We are looking for you”
Looking for locals from UK, US, Australia, Canada, Germany and France
Earning Potential- Min 240$ to Max 640$ per Month.
To measure the data quality of Local businesses from various sources – official, social, authoritative and aggregators. To distill subjective human experiences into meaningful and actionable insights that guide the direction of a search engine to delight the end users with the richest, freshest, and most accurate local data.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Analyzing, Validating and Categorizing the data on data management tools using the standard guidelines provided which helps the Users to implement the curated data into the search engines.
· Timely delivery of work with the highest possible quality standard, and within the guidelines, policies, and norms of Zen3 Tech through individual efforts.
- Contribute to implement and review the policy and documenting access levels to ensure safety and security of the database
- Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to work independently
- Ability to handle high volumes of work calmly and methodically within tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and logical Skills
- Should be an internet savvy
- Should possess previous experience of using search engines (personal use or in a workplace)
- Well versed geographical knowledge and region-specific products
- Candidate should be native of the region and well versed with local language.
- Must be native of UK, US, Australia, Canada, Germany and France.
- Should be Flexible for calling and non-calling activities.
- Daily Availability – Minimum 2hrs and Maximum 4hrs
- Working Days – Mon-Fri