To sign up on FreelanceTarget.com and create your account:
1. Click on the Signup button at the top right of FreelanceTarget website.
2. In sign up page fill in required fields to create your account and select "User Type: I Want to Hire ". Note that you can also signup using your preferred social network as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin. In this case your account informations will be filled automatically and you will receive a disposal password in your mailbox. Keep this in a secret place because you will need it to make future changes to your account and to make transactions.
Note that if you choose to signup using your preferred social network you will be registered both as Employer and Freelancer too. You will be able to change this option later on updating your personal account if not needed.
Congratulations, you have now joined FreelanceTarget network! Next you will need to setup and customize your online profile. To do this please follow these steps:
1. Login here https://freelancetarget.com/account/login.
2. Once logged in click on "My Account" on the main menu of every page.
3. Then click "Account Settings" to manage your account and "Edit My Profile" to update your public profile. Complete your public profile uploading your avatar photo, create a tagline and create your employer description.
To post a new project (job) on FreelanceTarget you must be registered as "Here to Hire" (Employer). Once you are registered go in you Dashboard and click on "POST A NEW PROJECT" in the upper right corner.
1. Enter a title for your project. Remember that a concise, precise and specific job title will help attract qualified freelancers.
2. Select the category that best describe your job and the skill set you would like your contractor to have.
3. Select a Fixed price or Hourly job. Fixed price projects are best when you have well-defined scope and structure for the work. If the job scope is less certain and you would like to work with your freelancer on a more flexible basis, then choose the hourly option. Hourly projects are Work Diary enabled. Work Diary is a safe and efficient way to pay for hourly work online. You will also be asked to select your budget, in this case how many work hours you intend to pay per week. You will have the option to choose from a set of predefined budget ranges or you can create your own custom range (Part-Time)
4. Due date (applicable only to Fixed-Projects) is basically the delivery date in which your job will be completed and given to you.
5. Minimum Budget and Maximum Budget (applicable only to Fixed-Projects) are self-explanatory. They represent your own custom range of money you intend to pay for this job.
6. Enter here a complete description of the work. Remember that quality applicants look for detailed descriptions!
7. Attacments to the project can be uploaded once the project is saved and created.
8. "Featured", "Private" and "On-Top", The first option give you the opportunity to mark your project as Featured and to obtain a great visibility. If you select "Private", bidders will not be able to see the bids of other freelancers, you will be the only one to see all the details. This is great to keep the price low separating the offers and make them not interfering one each other. "On-Top" is the most important of the options, you project will be flagged as "On-Top" and it will appear on top of every project list, this offer the maximum of visibility to freelancers. You can choose all the 3 options if needed!
Below are the types of project types that are not allowed on FreelanceTarget. If you cannot abide by the site posting policy, then please do not place projects on this site. Violators of the site project posting policy may be warned or have their accounts banned, depending on the severity of the offense. While we attempt to catch all violations, it is impossible to catch every one of them. So if you see a violation we greatly appreciate it if you can help the site by reporting it.
Disallowed Programs (typically only applicable to software related projects):